Join our 8-week Well Habit Coach training—a step-by-step program for anyone eager to grasp the basics of coaching using the straightforward Well Habit approach for guiding others towards wellness.
Whether you’re a healthcare professional, teacher, parent, partner, boss, colleague, or friend, coaching equips you with skills that enhance lives. These skills boost your self-awareness, improve communication, and empower you to support others in making positive changes.
These skills contribute to fostering a culture of support and connection, whether it’s at home or in the workplace.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Build Your Coaching Skills: Acquire the 13 Coaching Skills that not only enhance your ability to support others in change but also minimize the risk of triggering resistance.
- Identify Wellness Gaps: Explore various aspects of wellness and understand their interconnectedness. Help others recognize their own wellness challenges.
- Co-Design Change: Assist others in selecting the changes they want in their lives. Support the creation of a vision, the setting of goals, and taking action at a manageable pace.
- How to Use the Well Habit Gym Book, Cards & Activity Books: Our practical and inspiring resources include activity books, reflection cards and quizzes that build self-awareness, motivation, and guide a plan for change.
Got any questions about the course? Feel free to ask!
Email Eva on email@example.com. Or send a message on +61402017327
What Will You Learn?
- Listening and other core Communication Skills
- Coaching Skills to support others to take action
- How to avoid triggering others into negative responses